International POS printer manufacturer Star Micronics will be demonstrating its latest traditional POS and mPOS innovations with 17 software partners and 5 hardware partners at the Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE) scheduled to begin on May 8 at Olympia, London.
The two-day extravaganza will see a large number and range of partners on the stand offering solutions for retailers of all sizes. This is not only due to Star's extensive product portfolio but also its integration software support.
Providing Cloud connectivity at every level alongside the only USB printer on the market today that can communicate directly with Apple devices, Star has become the POS printer manufacturer of choice for so many software providers.
Partner Applications include:
- Mobile Payment Solutions for Windows and Apple iOS
- Omnichannel Solutions for large and small retailers
- Mobile and traditional POS Solutions with unique hardware
- Mobile pricing and shelf-edge label solution with remote printing
- Queue Management
- New and innovative approach to Lottery Management