Recruit Lifestyle Co Ltd, a Japanese information service firm, has released an English version of free POS cash register app AirREGI, which has customized tax support system of several countries and can recognize 157 different currencies.
Support will first be provided for the Android Tablet version, and the application will be available for download from Google Play in 134 countries and regions. In addition, Recruit Lifestyle has also earlier released the English version of the app “AirREGI Handheld Ordering,” the company website claimed.
What is AirREGI?
AirREGI is a free POS cash register app for smartphones or tablets. It enables users to make orders, analyze sales data, manage a seat, and more.
Advantages of AirREGI English version
• Offline operation is possible, even in areas without telecommunications.
• Support provided for decimal points and the currencies of each country.
• Customizable to support the tax system of each country, including consumption taxes. Multiple taxes and rounding down are also supported.
• 157 different currencies can be selected. The name of the currency is on the payment display.
• Possible to select the time zone of each country.
• In addition to English, characters such as Thai and Arabic can be input in the menu. Receipts can be printed without concerns of garbled characters.
Furthermore, AirREGI stores users’ data on the cloud so the data will always be accessible, even if the device breaks. One can get access to old data on any replaced device.
New application available
Recruit Lifestyle released the English version of AirREGI app “AirREGI Handheld Ordering” prior to the Japanese one. Users can streamline the task at their restaurant from taking customers’ orders to passing them to the kitchen. With this application, orders will be taken on mobile devices instead of paper, which makes operation much more efficient. AirREGI will develop more functions to help business with cost reduction and operation efficiency in the future.