Printronix, a global leader in industrial printing solutions, has launched their latest mobile thermal printer - M4L2, which is the next generation of the successful M4L product line. Being industry's first mobile barcode printer to feature Dual-Antenna technology for extended WiFi connectivity with superior battery life and rugged construction, the printer is built to increase efficiency in the warehouse and power supply-chains.
The M4L2 is equipped with Dual-Antenna WiFi technology that enables the most reliable connectivity and supercharged data transmissions. It is also powered by a battery that lasts 11% longer than other similar battery available in the market, giving it the ability to handle the toughest workloads over an entire shift.
Plamen Petkov, GM Thermal Printing Business, Printronix, said: "The M4L2 stands for power, reliability and ultimate mobility. We designed the product with the sole purpose of increasing efficiency in the supply chain. Its Dual-Antenna technology, extended battery-life and rugged construction allow it to easily last a full work day, even in the most challenging warehouse conditions. Our customers now have a mobile printing solution to really drive their bottom line, and take productivity and efficiency to a completely new level."
Recognizing the importance of durability, Printronix has engineered the M4L2 to be rugged enough to withstand drops of up to 5 ft. (1.5 m). As an added benefit, the printer comes ready with ZPL II & CPCL emulations to connect directly to existing systems and peripherals, making it a versatile mobile printing solution.
- Dual-Antenna WiFi technology delivers 802.11 a/b/g/n high-performance wireless connections. A Bluetooth-only version is also available.
- High-capacity, rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts all shift long.
- Rubber-infused over-molding construction for enterprise-grade durability.
- High speed processor and extensive memory options enable fast printing.
- Large, backlit LCD display with intuitive menu keys makes printer use easy.
- Large label-roll capacity reduces time lost to roll changes.
- Comprehensive list of M4L2 accessories to meet all your mobile printing needs.