PosiflexTechnology, the Taiwan’s based technology giant pioneering in Point of Sale products and solutions, is showcasing complete POS portfolio including its recently unveiled cutting-edge mobile POS solution - MT-4008W in the ongoing EuroCIS 2015 in Dusseldorf, Germany, the company said in a release.
The MT Series represents the pinnacle of all Posiflex experience and know-how in the area of POS hardware for retail sector. The Android version, MT-4008A, will be launched soon in the second quarter, which shares the same DNA as its sister terminal except with a wide screen, Posiflex said.
The lineup at EuroCIS 2015 includes - MT Series ¡V Mobile POS, HS Series ¡V Award-winning all-in-one POS, XT Series ¡V Fan-free POS Terminal, TX Series ¡V Fan-free POS Box, Android POS and AURA-6906W ¡V Web-based POS Printer.
What is new at Posiflex?
HS Series - HS-2210E
HS-2210E is the best value option for Mom & Pop stores where the counter space needed to be maximized smartly. It is an Android-based POS terminal with all the capabilities and features of a traditional one, and provides years of dependable operation.
The stylish HS-2210E is the latest generation HS SeriesPOS in Android version. Some of the features include:
• Small footprint taking space saving to the extreme
• Powered by ARM based dual core processor running on Android 4.2.2
• All-in-one workstation including a 9.7¡¨ bezel-free touch screen, and a range of peripherals such as 3¡¨ thermal printer, MSR, finger print sensor and 2nd customer display.
TX Series - TX-2000
TX-2000 is a no-frills fan-free POS Box with all the essential functions and capabilities to satisfy businesses of all sizes, and represent one of the best value choices in the entry-level POS Box segment.
Some of the key features of TX-2000 include:
• Compact design for various applications
• Powered by Intel Celeron N2807 Processor, 2C, 1.58GHz/2.16GHz (Burst) to sustain robust performance
• Various I/O connectivity such as Serial Port, Standard USB Port, LAN Port, VGA Port, CR Port.