Epson has launched a new home theatre projector EH-TW8300 with 4K and HDR content support, which replaces the early EH-TW8200, according to a media report. The new Epson EH-TW8300 is priced at Rs 2,41,339, according to a media report
EH-TW8300 delivers 2,500 lumens of colour brightness and 2500 lumens of white brightness. The projector is engineered with up to 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and high dynamic range content.
“Epson projectors are known for their vibrant and realistic images. Our 3LCD technology ensures equal colour and white brightness so images can be up to 3 times brighter than competing technologies. This new projector, which is engineered to handle 4K UHD content, is a breakthrough in projection technology,” Samba Moorthy, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Epson India in a press statement.
“With HDR support, it’s easier than ever for consumers to enjoy the latest content with high dynamic range to create an amazing cinematic experience. Epson’s position as the number one projector brand worldwide for 15 years and its position as the No. 1 brand in India is a testimony to our consistent efforts to deliver the best audio-visual technology,” he further said.
Key features of the EH-TW8300:
- 4K Enhancement: Epson’s 4K Enhancement Technology allows to upscale 1080P content.
- Contrast Ratio: Deep black levels with 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Lens Memory: Allows to preset up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios.
- Colour Brightness: 2,500 Lumens of colour brightness and 2500 lumens of white brightness.
- With noise levels at 20 dB, these are among the quietest projectors.
- 2D to 3D Conversion: Easily transform 2D images to 3D for unlimited 3D content.
- Dimensions of the EH-TW8300 are 450 x 520 x 193 mm and it weighs approximately 11 kg.