Epson has recently unveiled WorkForce 2700-Series all-in-one printers designed for the home office.
The WorkForce WF-2760 and WF-2750 feature wireless connectivity and leverage Epson’s PrecisionCore printhead technology for sharp, professional documents at fast print speeds. With 150-sheet paper capacity and compatibility with a wide range of mobile printing options, the WF-2700-Series increases productivity and offers users an easy-to-use and affordable solution.
The WorkForce 2700-Series printers offer fast and easy home office printing, enabling users to wirelessly connect and print from a tablet, smartphone or computer with Epson Connect™ and partner solutions, which support Android, Apple, Chromebook, Fire and Windows devices.
The printers deliver easy-to-use wireless and Wi-Fi Direct, which means no router is required, and enable users to scan documents and save them to the cloud for easy access and collaboration. The WorkForce WF-2760 includes built-in Ethernet, which makes sharing the printer on a network quick and easy, as well as support for NFC touch-to-print capabilities.
“The Epson WorkForce printer portfolio is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of businesses and the new WF-2700 printers are fast, reliable and versatile offering easy to use features ideal for home offices. In addition to the convenience enabled by a range of wireless printing options, the WF-2700-Series delivers the high quality prints for which Epson is known, due to the incorporation of PrecisionCore technology,” said Steve Michelle, product manager, Printers, Epson America.
The WorkForce WF-2760 and WF-2750 are powered by PrecisionCore, Epson’s next generation technology. PrecisionCore features Epson’s advanced thin-film piezoelectric (TFP) elements, which are produced via a MEMS manufacturing process using semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip that can be arrayed in various printhead configurations. Each nozzle on the printhead delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second for increased precision and print quality.
- Fast print speeds – professional-quality prints at speeds of 13.7 ISO ppm (black) and 7.3 ISO ppm (color)
- Efficient and productive – 150-sheet paper capacity, 30-page automatic document feeder (ADF) for copying and scanning, and auto two-sided printing
- Affordable individual ink cartridges – replace only the color needed
- Economical – uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers
- Documents that last – DURABrite Ultra instant-dry inks for smudge, fade and water resistant prints
- Simple navigation – WF-2760 equipped with 2.7” color touchscreen and WF-2750 equipped with 2.2” mono graphic display to easily print, copy, scan and fax.