Epson, a leading supplier of value-added Point of Sale (POS) solutions, has announced that MAXStick, provider of liner-free, repositionable thermal label products, has been added to Epson’s “tested” media list for its TM-L90 Plus liner-free compatible (LFC) thermal label printers.
Epson said in a release that use of these tested labels in TM-L90 Plus LFC printers will give customers confidence about the print quality, print head life and warranty coverage.
The addition of the 74gsm MAXStick Plus Diamond Adhesive Formation 58mm width roll, and the 55gsm 2GO 4 Stripe Adhesive 80mm width roll to the Epson’s TM-L90 Plus LFC printer, enables customers in QSR and hospitality to quickly print order details and add appropriate labels to orders so food service operators can easily ensure that the right order is delivered to the right consumer, improving order accuracy and efficiencies.
“We are proud to be able to provide our customers with media solutions that Epson has placed on its list of tested media,” said Mike Vigunas, president at MAXStick, who added: “Because our media offer liner free repositionable labeling as well as receipt printing for a variety of applications, QSRs, restaurants, delis, groceries, etc., benefit from flexibility and additional ways to gain business advantages.”
Epson TM-L90 Plus LFC Features
- Support for 58mm print width size in addition to 40mm and 80mm
- Enhanced paper savings options reduce paper usage up to 30 percent
- Supports receipt printing in addition to liner free labeling which helps customers standardize on one printer for their printing needs
- A built-in USB interface in addition to the other user-selected interface to make it easier to deploy in a different application if needed
- Intuitive on-off switch making it easier for the service representative to determine that the unit is on